Saturday, April 16, 2011

Side Note: Dinner

On a completely different note...

D.Soup and I made baked chicken nuggets for dinner tonight. They were delicious. We didn't use the panko that is in the recipe, mostly because we didn't have any and were too lazy to go to the store. We also added half a tablespoon of Cajun seasoning to the breading mixture. We had some broccoli along with it, it was pretty and yummy...

I love the SkinnyTaste website, because her food is really tasty and pretty easy to make. I'm not a complete beginner in the kitchen, but I usually try to stick to what I know... And still have moments of panic if I'm making something new.

I never feel completely incompetent when following her recipes, and that's important for me.

I'm excited to try something tomorrow.
I've just got to figure out what.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment