Friday, April 22, 2011

I have a Short Fuse

I am a happy person.

I smile and laugh and have a bounce in my step. I do not shoot death glares at anyone that moves in a way I don't think they should be.

Normally.

This week has been an exception.

I thought it was maybe just the experiences that I've been having this week.

But I started thinking about it today, and decided it might be part of the symptoms of my potential hypothyroidism.

(Which, by the way, I'm still waiting to hear back on -- Manuel, whoever you are... I know you don't read my blog but CALL ME BACK NOW. kthxbi.)

I have dubbed myself the Hulk.

So I googled, because that's what I do when I need the answer to something. Google knows everything.

Turns out, I could be right. Its most likely a mixture of the hypothyroidism and my complete and utter exhaustion, which are basically the same thing... but whatever.



This whole theory is going to be completely ruined,
if they tell me that my test results came back normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment