Tuesday, August 12, 2014

She's here!

Yeesh, I've been gone for months.  In that time span I got my house spectacularly cleaned in preparation for the baby.  Then I had the baby (more on that momentarily).  Then I watched as my house quickly degraded back to and then worse than its former self.  We're slowly getting back on our feet, but it is a painful process.

Anywho, on to the important things.  BABY!

Little Ms. R.Soup entered the world at 1:47 pm on April 9th.

8 lbs. 7.5 oz
19.5 inches long

Exactly one week before her sister's 2nd birthday.  L.Soup is an AWESOME big sister.  She's super sweet and so good with the baby.  I'm actually really impressed.
She is 4 months old, and I still haven't gotten birth announcements out yet.  The saddest part is I have all the pieces, just no time to put them together.  Who has time to do anything when there's teeny babies around??

...not us.


Everyone is adjusting to being a family of four.  I forgot how difficult it is to do anything when you are attached to a small person for a large majority of the day, so there was a bit of a learning curve there for me.  Especially when dealing with L.Soups needs while I was home on maternity leave.  We got it figured out though.


She is perfect and beautiful and we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment