Wednesday, August 13, 2014

30 Day Little Black Dress Challenge from 30 Day Fitness Challenges

Yesterday, Pinterest kindly sent me an email full of 30 day challenge workouts.  I guess it noticed I had been pinning things to my "If I ever get motivated to work out" board and decided to help me out a little.

Well, it worked, and today I decided I'm going to start a 30 day challenge, mainly this one:

source
The 30 Day Fitness website is pretty cool.  They have a bunch of these challenges.   They even include videos of all of the workouts included in the challenges so you know exactly what you're supposed to be doing.  They even have an app!  Which I think is awesome.  Hopefully it helps keep me motivated.
I'm going to track my changes, so I'll try to be good about posting when I'm done.  I may even take pictures.

But that's a scary thought so we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment