Friday, June 28, 2013

I just got worked by Blogger

I decided recently that my labels weren't exactly what I wanted them to be.  So I'm toying with them to make them more interesting, and less... one wordy.

So I start transferring everything over, and somehow things start getting labeled that do NOT belong.  I ended up with multiple labels having about 3/4 of my posts under them, which is not accurate.  At all.

Apparently what happens is even though the posts disappear when you remove a certain label, their check box is still selected.  Which makes no sense.  So I was accidentally adding labels to things that I had deleted an old label from... *sigh*.

I think I finally got it figured out.  I ended up having to refresh after every change though.  So that was fun for me.

There's probably some that still have a label they aren't supposed to, and probably some that are missing labels now.  But I don't have the brain capacity to go back and fix it AGAIN.

I also discovered that some of my really old posts have broken pictures on them.  That makes me sad.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment