Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Never again will I inform my body of plans that I am making for us.

I started off my "do better at exercising" plan focused and motivated. And then everything came to a screeching halt... For good reason.

It's like a crime scene in my pants.

Yes, that is a quote from "No Strings Attached". And it is completely appropriate for the last three days of my existence.

This is sort of how it went down...

Mz.Soup: Hmm, I think it might be about time to think about babies.
Uterus: Say what?
MS: Yeah, I think I'm going to go off my pills soon.
Uterus: You want to do WHAT?! Let me remind you of how life was when you weren't on the pill...

Three days later and I'm uncertain if I'm exhausted from my vacation (which is completely unfair, you're supposed to be relaxed after vacation), or if it's from the blood loss.

I vaguely remember laying on the floor and informing my mother that "it feels like someone is sucking my insides out with a vacuum".

My life has been fairly stable since I started taking the pill, light periods, no pain. A mild case of the crazies (read: Hysterical sobbing because D.Soup had not cleaned the litter box immediately after I asked him) there for a little while until I got my pills changed around. But since then, magical. Well, until Monday.

I only have one more comment for the moment.


Rot in hell, Uterus.
Rot.in.hell.




PS. Please don't ACTUALLY rot... I need you.
For, you know, baby making related things

No comments:

Post a Comment